Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Black Star (Mos Def & Talib Kweli)

-February crawled by with ice upon ice upon ice; March isn't showing much of a difference yet...
-Work is characteristically filled with a bunch of par-for-the-course nonsense, general stupidity, and stress...
-Iowa state House Minority Leader Rep. Rants gets all preachy and tries to pass a ban of same-sex marriage (thankfully it fails again)...
-$300 online furniture purchases from Target show up at our house in 20 shambled pieces instead of the unbroken 10 pieces things were supposed to be shipped as...
-People on my side of the political aisle actually still think Hillary Clinton is worth voting for...

...and so on and so forth.
I need some positive vibes to keep me going.

Black Star.
Mos Def and Talib Kweli.

One, two, three
Mos Def and Talib Kweli
We came to rock it on to the tip-top
Too much violence in hip-hop, whyyyyy-ooohhhhh






if you're like me, you get a kick out of the joke Mos makes in the middle interlude involving the police officer. I loves me some Mos Def.

No comments: